First day of Spring.
Margaret Atwood (via lunaraurora)
I love this. Now there’s just the small matter of getting to or even SEEING the dirt beneath all the snow!
Strawberry Mojito Cocktail Recipe
* 1.5 ounces of simple syrup
* about 3 fresh strawberries
* about 4-5 fresh spearmint sprigs (chopped if you prefer smaller mint pieces in your cocktail)
* soda water
* 1/2 lime
* 2 ounces of light rum
1. In a chilled glass (about 10-12 ounces), muddle the simple syrup, strawberries and mint leaves together with the back of a spoon or muddler. Crush the strawberries and mint leaves well.
2. Squeeze the juice from the lime into the glass, add the rum and stir well. Fill glass with ice and top off with soda water.
3. Garnish with mint sprigs or strawberry slices. Makes 1 drink.
Deer graze on fallen cherry blossom petals during a hana fubuki, or a flower snowstorm, in Japan’s Nara Park.